Shop Local Belfast
The Festive season is fast approaching and there is never a better time to support your local community than by shopping local.
We encourage you to show the love this Christmas with those closest to you by shopping in the businesses that are closest to you!
Here are just a few of our top picks on the local businesses in Belfast to help you find something for everyone on your Christmas list…
Whoever, you’re putting a gift under the tree for this Christmas, Avoca has just the thing. Bursting with unique and thoughtful gift inspiration there are cosy throws woven in their Wicklow mill, and snuggly socks designed by the Avoca Creative Team. There are oodles of gifts for the little ones too, as well as quirky homewares and stylish women’s and men’s fashion. From stocking fillers to hero gifting and everything in between, they have everything you’ll need for your gift list.
Give the gift of a luxury with a Hastings Hotels Gift Card which can be spent in each of our seven hotels across a range of experiences and best of all they do not expire. Choose from a range of luxurious experiences in The Grand Central Hotel to suit everyone on your Christmas list:
- Sky High Sips in The Observatory – Relax and enjoy with sublime sky-high sips in the Observatory, at the luxurious Grand Central Hotel. Take in the view, pore over the dazzling menu and savour the most masterful mixology creations with this £50 Gift Card.
- Celestial Afternoon Tea – Relax and enjoy an extra special afternoon tea for two in the Observatory, at the luxurious Grand Central Hotel, with finger sandwiches, savouries, pastries, cakes & scones, complemented by the finest selection of teas and coffees.
- Luxurious Overnight City Escapes – Enjoy an overnight stay in The Grand Central Hotel, standing tall over the Belfast skyline, offering the best views across the city and beyond. Located perfectly for pubs, eateries, theatre buffs, shopaholics and historians, with a host of options right on their doorstep.
Established in 2017 Wrapped UP is a celebration of work designed, imaged and made, in Ireland. Ceramics, Print, Jewellery, Painting, Textiles, Candles, Photography & food all WRAPPED UP – in one inspiring shop in Castlecourt! Emma, Stephen and their amazing team love showcasing both their own and many other makers work, from every corner of Ireland. So if you are ever in Belfast do pop in, you’ll be greeted with a smile, and a treasure trove of beautiful work, every piece designed, imagined & made in Ireland, and importantly you’ll be supporting small enterprises across our beautiful island.
Craft NI’s mission is to build an integrated, entrepreneurial and vibrant contemporary crafts sector in Northern Ireland, actively supported by regional and local stakeholders, that contributes increasingly to the creative, cultural and economic life of Northern Ireland! Their gorgeous gallery and shop features a range of locally handmade gifts created by local suppliers including Cameron & Breen Jewellery, Claire Newall Ceramics, Enrich and Endure Accessories and Adam Frew Ceramics. Their dedicated Christmas shop will be available online later this month!
Give the gift of a luxury with a Hastings Hotels Gift Card which can be spent in each of our seven hotels across a range of experiences and best of all they do not expire. Choose from a range of luxurious experiences in The Stormont Hotel to suit everyone on your Christmas list:
- Sunday Buffet Vouchers – Sunday is a day for the family with our famous Sunday Buffet Lunch! Enjoy a sumptuous Sunday Buffet for two adults and two children, with an array of unique dished, succulent roasts and decadent desserts that will appeal to all taste buds.
- Sharing Platter – Share the indulgence and enjoy your choice of Charcuterie Board, Irish Cheese Board or Warm Sourdough Board. Enjoy a charcuterie board, sourdough bread & a selection of cheese including two glasses of wine for £35 perfect for two!
Memento are an Award Winning family run Florist & Plant store situated on Belfast’s Ormeau Road. Stocking a seasonal range of fresh flowers and foliage, creating bespoke bouquets and floral creations for all life’s occasions!
As Belfast’s leading indoor plant store, Memento boast a wide variety of rare and unique plants from around the world, complemented by their wide range of pottery, terrariums and botanical accessories. The perfect shop to purchase Christmas Gifts for the plant lover on your list!
BPerfect Cosmetics opened their flagship store at CastleCourt Shopping Centre, on the 1st October 2020. Belfast born and bred, the now internationally renowned cosmetic giant has grown from strength to strength over recent years, garnering support and online sales across Europe, Australia and America. Perfect for stocking fillers or for the beauty queen on your Christmas list!
Give the gift of a luxury with a Hastings Hotels Gift Card which can be spent in each of our seven hotels across a range of experiences and best of all they do not expire. Choose from a range of luxurious experiences in The world famous Europa Hotel to suit everyone on your Christmas list:
- Luxurious Overnight City Break – The world famous Europa Hotel in Belfast is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre just a short walk from many of the top tourist attractions and local shops making it the ideal location for exploring Belfast!
- Afternoon Tea – There’s no sweeter way to spend an afternoon… At the Europa Hotelwe have perfected the art of Afternoon Tea. Served daily in the Piano Lounge, guests can enjoy delicate pastries, scones and sandwiches served with the finest blended teas. Sit back in our iconic hotel, unfold your napkins and feast upon local ingredients and Belfast charm. Topped off with a glass of sparkles if you wish.
Born & Bred exists to help artists thrive. Founded in 2014 by Linzi Rooney (an artist herself), their day-to-day work involves mentoring makers, welcoming people into their studio and selling beautiful, locally-made gifts in their shop! Explore their range of gorgeous locally produced gifts in their Belfast based shop.
Leave a Comment