Hastings Grand Central is more than a Hotel
- What time is Check In?
Check in is from 3pm on the day of your arrival.
- What time is Check Out?
Check out is at 11am.
- Can I arrange an early check in?
Your room is guaranteed check-in is at 3pm, however if you wish to arrange an early check in this can be added to your reservation at an additional cost, subject to availability. Reservations can check availability and advise the earliest available check in time. If you would just like to drop off your bags to explore the city our concierge team would be delighted to store your luggage until you return to the hotel.
- Can I arrange a late check out?
This service is subject to availability. A £20 per extra hour fee will be applied to the final bill for any extra hours past the checkout time. If you wish to checkout later than 4pm a full nights charge will be applied.
- Can I leave my luggage at the Hotel before check-in/after check-out?
Luggage can be stored by our concierge team until your room is ready or until you are ready to head home.
- Can I make a special request regarding my stay?
We would love to help you make your stay extra special, if your are booking online click on the ‘Personalise my stay’ button and let us know how we can help. If you would like any recommendations we would love to hear from you, either give us a call or contact our Front Of House Manager at email@example.com .
- Can I pre-book the Observatory? The Observatory releases availability online which can be booked via the Observatory section of our web page. Once capacity has been reached, we offer availability on a first come, first served basis with residents given priority.
- What is your online cancellation policy?
Our online cancellation is subject to terms and conditions of accommodation package reserved. In general, bookings made via our own website can be cancelled up to 4pm on the day of arrival. This does not apply to non-refundable, non-transferable booking and any bookings made via a third party site.
- How do I make a reservation for a large group?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 9023 1066 and ask for group reservations. For any special requests for large groups whilst they are here in the hotel, please contact email@example.com and also for any arrangements for arrival or departure.
- What if I have left something behind at the Hotel?
If you find that you have left an item behind please call the hotel on 028 9023 1066 with information regarding your item to enable us to locate it for you. Useful details will be the date of your stay, the number of the room you stayed in and where you think the item may have been left.
- Can the hotel organise airport transfers?
Our concierge team would be delighted to assist with any transportation arrangement, contact them with the details of your arrival and departure and they can help to make the necessary arrangements. The cost of transfers is dependent on your specific requirements.
- Is there a bus or train station nearby?
The closest train station is Great Victoria Street, only 5 minutes walk from the hotel, it also has a bus station where you will find buses to airports and surrounding Northern Ireland towns and villages and Dublin Airport. There is an Inter City Bus stop on Donegal Square, where you can travel around Belfast and is the main pick up point for all the City & Bus Tours.The Enterprise train to Dublin departs from Belfast Central Station only 15 minutes walk away.
- Does the hotel offer parking facilities?
The hotel does not have any onsite car parking.Valet parking car be arranged with the Concierge in the nearby multi-storey car park for a charge of £25.00 per 24 hour period.
- Does the hotel offer accessible parking facilities?
Please contact the concierge team to make arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does the hotel offer family or interconnecting guestrooms?
Yes, we do indeed. We have 14 x family rooms comprising of a super kingsize bed and a single bed and 10 larger family rooms comprising of two kingsize beds.We have 6 x Suites which have interconnecting guest rooms. The Suites are the only room type which will facilitate an interconnecting room. Suite comprises of separate living/dining area and 1 x super kingsize bed. The interconnecting room comprises of a kingsize bed.
- Does the hotel have wheelchair friendly guestrooms?
The hotel has a number of accessible guestrooms; please inform reservations at the time of booking of your needs.
- Do you offer tea/coffee making facilities in the guestrooms?
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in all guestrooms.
- Do you offer an ironing board and hairdryers in the guestrooms?
All guestrooms have a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Is there wi-fi available in the hotel?
Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel free of charge to guests.
- Does the hotel supply cots for babies/small children?
A number of cots are available. Please inform reservations of your requirements at the time of booking.
- Does the hotel allow pets?
Only guide dogs and assistance dogs are permitted within hotel. Please inform reservations of your requirements at the time of booking.
- Are there any smoking rooms within the hotel?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel.
- Do you have a gym?
Our Concierge team can help advise you on the local fitness facilities, contact them at email@example.com