Socially Distanced Conferences at the Grand Central Hotel
The Grand Central is able to continue offering our conference rooms and facilities to meet the need of social distancing. With a lower, safer capacity along with our protocols that we have put in place, our conference rooms can be used whatever your requirement.
While things will operate differently to how we previously have done in our hotel, we will still offer the same great standard for all our guests.
Our Safety Protocols
• Hand sanitiser upon arrival at the hotel
• Face masks worn indoors by all staff and guests
• Digital Track and Trace system
• Each room is sanitised with a ELSEA Ozono3 Ozone generator before arrival. This is an effective and safe disinfection system, on both surfaces and air. This is a safe, natural, and chemical-free process which guarantees 100% hygiene levels are achieved
• Each room will also feature it's own hand sanitiser pump for attendees
• Room capacities reduced
• Controlled food and drink service
• One way system in place for each room where possible
• The Hastings Peace of Mind Policy
Please fill out the enquiry form below to find out more about holding your meeting or event at the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast or telephone 028 9023 1066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.